- David and his family have lived in the ward for 22 years. David is a qualified accountant and has mainly worked in the telecommunications industry.
- David has been a county councillor since 2005. As Finance Select Committee chairman, he has sought to ensure value for money in order to keep council tax as low as possible. David has prioritised road resurfacing, footpath improvements and parking control measures.
- David is a supporter of the Marlow Fire Station.
- David has also been a district councillor for 13 years and has represented residents on both planning issues and as the Finance Cabinet member.
- David stands up for conservative values and supports the Buckinghamshire secondary schools’ admission policy. David is a keen tennis player.